3 Year Old Places
Every child is eligible for 15 hours childcare from 1st January, 1st April or 1st September after their third birthday.
Sessions we offer
For children taking the 15 hour place, the following sessions are available:
Beginning of the week sessions: Monday and Tuesday 8.40am-3pm and Wednesday morning 8.40am-11.15am
End of the week sessions: Wednesday afternoon 12.30pm-3pm, Thursday and Friday 8.40am-3pm
Top Up Sessions and Before and After School Club
Click here to visit our parent information page regarding the additional hours.
How to apply
To apply for a place, please click here for more information.
Parents and carers need to provide a healthy packed lunch and drink for the full days their child is in Nursery.
If you receive any of the following support, your child may be entitled to have a free school meal:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To apply for free school meals, click here or contact the Nursery office where we will be more than happy to help with your application.