2 Year Old Places
Times of session.
You can receive up to 570 hours per year completely free (15 hours per week)
At Reddish Vale Nursery the session times would be either:
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 11.30 am
Monday to Friday 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm
Who is eligible?
Your 2-year-old can get free early education and childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit – if you and your partner have a combined income from work of less than £15,400 a year after tax
- tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
If you’re eligible the free early education and childcare:
- must be with an approved childcare provider
- starts from the term after your child’s 2nd birthday (unless there are places available for an early start)
How do I apply?
- To check if your child is eligible visit your local Children’s Centre or apply online at www.stockport.gov.uk
- Contact the Nursery to arrange a visit and take your proof of eligibility letter with you.
Please pick up an application form from the Nursery, or click here to download.