We will be offering a significant number of 30 hour places from September 2017
Information on the 30 hour offer
All 3-4 year old children are entitled to 15 hours free Nursery education
You will be eligible for 30 hours free education if:
- both parents must be working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family), and each parent earns a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or living wage, and less than £100,000 per year
- working will include employed and self-employed persons
- in general families where one parent does not work (or neither parent works) will not be eligible for these additional hours
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity or paternity leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on adoption leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay
- one parent is employed and one parent has substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring or one parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated based on receipt of specific benefits
How to apply
Apply for 15 hour places as usual through the Stockport Council Website by clicking here
The checking portal is not yet open. Register for updates at https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/childcare-schemes-interest/welcome click here to receive an email once it is available.
Once the portal is open, register and apply for a childcare service account. If eligible you will be issued with a code which you will then need to bring to Nursery.
Tax free childcare is a new UK wide government scheme to help working parents with the cost of childcare and will be launched from early 2017. As a school we signed up to receive payments from parents using this account. For parents to apply for 30 hours free childcare they will need to open a childcare service account. This is a single online application for both 30 hours and tax free childcare. More information can be found by clicking here.
Timings of the Nursery day
The 30 hour offer at Reddish Vale Nursery will be 8.45-3pm Monday to Friday.
You can find details of all early years and childcare provision by clicking here. You can search on the bar at the top for your nearest provider via entering your postcode or by provider type. You can then contact them direct to ask about availability.